Simulation of a travelling wave tube
You deal with complex physical conditions?
We support companies that tackle complex physical conditions such as vacuum, electromagnetic fields as well as nano- and micro-systems with numerical simulations of rarefied gas and plasma dynamics under the influence of electromagnetic forces.
Save time and cost through simulations!
Predictive numerical simulations help you to simplify and optimize processes in development and production, reducing the number of costly test runs and prototypes.
Simulation of an atmospheric entry at Titan
Why work with us?
- EXIST Business Start-up Grant March 23, 2019
- Participation working group space2motion January 29, 2019
- PICLas is open-source December 4, 2018
- INNOspace®-Network space2motion November 18, 2018
- Upcoming visit of the innolution valley November 13, 2018
- Visit of the new.New Festival October 17, 2018
- boltzplatz is now part of the TTI GmbH July 8, 2018
- Visit of the SurfaceTechnology Germany June 24, 2018
Get in touch with us!
The project "boltzplatz" is supported as part of the EXIST Business Start-up Grant by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the European Social Fund.